Student volunteer opportunities and community service at North Lake College
Work with ESA to volunteer in Irving.
If you have a passion for community service or are simply looking for volunteer opportunities, Epsilon Sigma Alpha (ESA) is the organization for you. Much more than a sorority or fraternity, ESA is an international leadership and service organization that empowers you to change the lives of others, as well as your own.
ESA members at colleges and universities across the U.S. have built a common bond around the idea that service is social. By working together to complete community service projects, they are helping people and communities while building strong friendships. Join active ESA members in your area in changing the world – become a member of the ESA chapter at North Lake College.
ESA has a strong, long-term association with national nonprofits including St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and Easterseals. Additionally, as an ESA member, you have the freedom to explore and support other community service opportunities within and around Irving. This well-rounded service program provides you the chance to experience new things and make an even bigger impact on the world around you.
While community service is a major benefit of membership in ESA, there are other reasons why you should join ESA at North Lake College:
- Meet other students from North Lake College who have different majors, backgrounds, and interests.
- Connect with members of Irving community.
- Build your resume by participating in leadership activities, networking, and student volunteer activities.
- Become more confident and gain a better understanding of others.
- Earn scholarships to North Lake College for your service, leadership, and academic achievements.
Experience the difference volunteering with ESA can make. Join today.
Learn about the community service projects available through ESA.
Apply for an ESA scholarship to North Lake College.