Class of 2019: Tools for Your Next Step
You may not know what your next step in life looks like. Or you may have a clear picture. Either way life after college means big changes. The one thing that won't change...Staying actively involved in ESA means you continue to set yourself apart from the crowd no matter what's next for you.
HOW DO I STAY INVOLVED?
SEARCHING FOR A JOB?
Most people vastly undervalue the marketable skills they've developed through their volunteer activities. The knowledge and experience you've already gained through your ESA activities in college are extremely sought-after.
- Did you hold an office or run a project? Click for tips to showcase your leadership role
- Writing your cover letter: It's about passion not interest
- General interview tips
- How interviewers know when to hire you in 90 seconds
- Copy and Paste these general ESA Credentials for your Resume
- Epsilon Sigma Alpha is an international service and leadership organization founded in 1929 dedicated making the world a better place through philanthropy and service while enhancing the lives of our members through the bonds of friendship and a common pursuit of life-long learning. ESA members on college campuses and communities in nearly 800 chapters in the U.S., Canada, and Australia donate more than 650,000 volunteer hours annually. Our international projects include Easterseals, Hope for Heroes, Literacy, and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, our largest philanthropic project, having donated more than $250 million in cash and pledges to the hospital since 1972.
MOVING TO A NEW CITY?
There's more job tools and tips in the member center, including ways to maximize your volunteering credentials, click here