The Minnesota State Council was established in 1950.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Hope for Heroes
- Bundles of Love
- Alexandra House
- Alzheimer's Association
- Special Olympics
- Arthritis Foundation
- The National Heart Foundation
Among our major events:
- State council convention (May)
- Silent auction and style show for St. Jude (November)
We're especially proud of:
- We can always count on our members to do their best giving of their time and raising money to help those in need.
- The genuine love and support we have for one another
- We are a group that places an emphasis on fun. We hosted ESA's IC Convention in July of 2010, and showed all of ESA a terrific time.
Our State Website: www.mnesa.com